Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
1. What are Cookies?.
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) of the user during their tour of the pages of the site or the application, and they serve to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs into it and they are used to identify them on the website with the following objectives:
Keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, browser or device and at another time access said website again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves again.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service settings, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
Advertising: These are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalized: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when accessing a service on the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
From analytics: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services. offered by the website.
We use strictly necessary (technical), performance and analytical cookies.
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser menu.
4. What happens when cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the "shopping cart" in an electronic commerce service or receiving information directed to their location, among others.
5. Update of the Cookies Policy.
Hemos detectado que está usando Internet Explorer en su ordenador para navegar en esta web. Internet Explorer es un antiguo navegador que no es compatible con nuestra página web y Microsoft aconseja dejar de usarlo ya que presenta diversas vulnerabilidades. Para el uso adecuado de esta web tiene que usar alguno de los navegadores seguros y que se siguen actualizando a día de hoy como por ejemplo: